House plans architecture layout 43+ Ideas #house #plans #architecture #layout



That’s going to be a big project I am interested in how you will be able to see all of those rooms. Do you plan on having the whole house enclosed with panels that open up to give you access or complete sections that remove on each side. I have the real good toys Queen Anne which I have been working on for 9 years I did a lot of remodeling on it, I added a bay window on the one side for the dining room and a stained glass window for the bathroom and on the third floor since it had such a high ceiling I dropped the ceiling down and added two low attics and placed a conservatory on the roof that is my artist loft that has a drop down staircase I also added an extra gable to the side of the house. I’m working on getting my drapes done as for that the interior is finished and I have everything pulled together to start work on the exterior. My house is so large and the rooms at the front of the house can only be accessed through opening panels on the side they are just big enough to view and place the furniture but you could never paint or wallpaper it, that all had to be done during the final construction phase. I just hope you have a good plan for all those rooms that will be hard to get to so you will have to have your wallpapers and paint colors already picked out when you start putting it together as you’ll never be able to get to them, and you need a good electrician to do all of your wiring during the building process as well it’s going to be very involved

Hi there! Sounds like you have a fun project in the works. I had to make the same decision. I was originally going to make seinging walls that opened up into the rooms, but since my house opens on two (opposite) sides, that would have meant I needed a large amount of room around the house in order to be able to look in. So I decided to leave the walls open instead. If you’re just having one side open, that shouldn’t be a problem for you, though. Enjoy!





















































































































































Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.