40 Cheap and Easy Rustic Home Decor DIY Ideas #rustic #homedecor #diy #diycrafts #rustichomedecor #homedecorideasdiy































































































































































































































This may be my most glamorous post yet; it even says toilet in the title! The master bathroom is one of the most used rooms in the house. It’s where I start and end my day. Currently I have all the extra towels in the guest bath and hall closet in the front of the house. One of my first tasks in this new home is to make sure we are organized and everything has a place in the appropriate room. I love that the master bath has double sinks so there is plenty of under the counter storage space, but no shelves currently for towels.

There’s a long blank wall to the right when you first walk in and above the toilet is completely open. I want to utilize that open space! I gathered 10 ideas for bathroom storage below.

45 Wonderful DIY Sewing Gift Ideas #diy #tutorial #doityourself #craft #crafts #crochet – My Ideas

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

This Is The Oldest Page